Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind .Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til I couldn't walk.

Infection was in blood, got Iv antibiotics many times, lots of oral and one PIC line home. Wound is so gross, keeps getting worse, smell,it's green a little and soooo painful. I'm on methadone, so they already have me labeled . They've kept me in pain.

I'm suffering terribly, might as well just take my leg off. I have a huge open. Ulcer on back of calf on the leg my new hip was infected.

They sent me very little supplies and it's not getting better,but worse.these pics were beginning stages, now a lot worse.Idk what to do anymore...please help

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oakwood Hospital and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hip wound treatment from Oakwood Hospital was treatment plan Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oakwood Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Oakwood Hospital to other companies on our site.

Go elsewhere. You are not getting the care you need and will probably have more problems if you stay.

Definitely go to another hospital, its' worth the drive

If you could go to a different hospital for a second opinion, I would recommend that. Even if it takes some effort or major bribes to get a ride, it would be worth the effort if it can get you mobile and well again.