Oakwood Hospital - Open wounds

3 of 8 Oakwood Hospital reviews

Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind .Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til I couldn't walk.

Infection was in blood, got Iv antibiotics many times, lots of oral and one PIC line home. Wound is so gross, keeps getting worse, smell,it's green a little and soooo painful. I'm on methadone, so they already have me labeled . They've kept me in pain.

I'm suffering terribly, might as well just take my leg off. I have a huge open. Ulcer on back of calf on the leg my new hip was infected.

They sent me very little supplies and it's not getting better,but worse.these pics were beginning stages, now a lot worse.Idk what to do anymore...please help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Treatment plan

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Hip Wound Treatment
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #631751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oakwood Hospital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 8 Oakwood Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31, 2015 #1027712

Go elsewhere. You are not getting the care you need and will probably have more problems if you stay.

0 0 Reply

May 07, 2015 #981050

Definitely go to another hospital, its' worth the drive

0 0 Reply

May 06, 2015 #980642

If you could go to a different hospital for a second opinion, I would recommend that. Even if it takes some effort or major bribes to get a ride, it would be worth the effort if it can get you mobile and well again.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oakwood Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oakwood Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about
×