Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind .Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til I couldn't walk.
Infection was in blood, got Iv antibiotics many times, lots of oral and one PIC line home. Wound is so gross, keeps getting worse, smell,it's green a little and soooo painful. I'm on methadone, so they already have me labeled . They've kept me in pain.
I'm suffering terribly, might as well just take my leg off. I have a huge open. Ulcer on back of calf on the leg my new hip was infected.
They sent me very little supplies and it's not getting better,but worse.these pics were beginning stages, now a lot worse.Idk what to do anymore...please help
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Treatment plan
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hip Wound Treatment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in..."
- "Oh my god! I tried using it. After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety!..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."